Head Chef and Catering Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a Head Chef and Catering Manager to lead an experienced Catering Team at St Dominic’s Sixth Form College.
- Responsible to the Director of Finance and HR
- 40 hours per week, Term Time Only (plus 2 weeks)
- As per the SCFA Salary Scale
- Friday 10th December 2021 – Interviews will take place the beginning of January 2022
- Please send your completed application forms to Mr Tom Colgan at email@example.com
For further information, please refer to the Head Chef and Catering Manager Candidate Information booklet below.
An A&T application form can be downloaded below in Word and PDF Format.
Could you support a young person to succeed in the sixth form?
If your answer to the above is yes, then you may be interested in this opportunity to work at a high achieving Sixth Form College with excellent results. St Dominic’s is planning to appoint a Personal Tutor to join an existing well-established team of colleagues who support the academic and pastoral needs of our students. The successful candidate will be required to start on January 6th or as soon after as is possible.
- Responsible to the Director of Learning
- 18-29 hours per week, term time only (Monday-Friday)
- Sixth Form College Administration Pay Scale: 11-15
- Full time salary £25490 - £28367 (including London Weighting)
- Closing Date - Friday December 3rd with interviews week beginning December 6th 2021
- Please send your completed application forms to Mr Tom Colgan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please refer to the Personal Tutor Candidate Information booklet below.
An application form can be downloaded below in Word and PDF Format.