St Dominic's Offers:
- A wide range of courses, including A level and BTEC
- Open Access ICT facilities
- An inclusive and safe working atmosphere
- Newly refurbished Library & Learning Centre
- A beautiful location on Harrow on the Hill
- Outstanding examination results
- Strong tutorial programme - 93% plus qualify for higher education
- Highly qualified teaching staff
- Religious Education programme
- Full time Lay Chaplain
- Nationally Accredited Careers Programme
Overall effectiveness of provision is outstanding - St Dominic's College provides learners from a range of backgrounds and faiths with excellent opportunities to develop their personal and academic skills.
Very high success rates have been maintained for a considerable time. The quality of provision including teaching and learning and meeting the needs and interests of students, is outstanding.
Achievement and standards are outstanding. Students achieve better grades than those predicted from their prior GCSE attainment. Almost all students progress to higher education.
In line with the College's Catholic ethos, there is excellent support for students' spiritual and moral development.
Our latest exam results summary and entrance requirements can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
If you have any queries, please email the Admissions department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
St Dominic's is a Roman Catholic Sixth Form College, committed to the personal and spiritual growth of all its members, based on Christian values, academic excellence and high quality pastoral care.