Spanish Visit to Valencia
This year, a group of first and second year Spanish students spent a week in Valencia. The visit included:
- immersion in the language, food and culture by sharing house and meals with local families.
- daily attending four hours of Spanish lessons tailored to A level exams’ needs.
- attending cultural activities - cooking lessons, visits to markets and main landmarks such as the old university, the medieval towers and walks around the old city.
- excursions to the beach one day, and to the natural lagoon near Valencia peppered with a lunch of paella and sangría.
- going to the cinema, theatre, flamenco spectacle and dancing clubs.
Everyone enjoyed this intense Spanish week. Hasta la vista, Valencia!