Join in our actions throughout the year to help those in need, whether here in our local area or abroad. Put your faith into action serving others. This can be done through our volunteering option in Fair World Week, or the fundraising activities that take place throughout the year.
Below are just some of the charities for whom we have raised money this academic year:
- Macmillan Cancer Support Coffee Morning
- St Doms Cake Sale for Cardiac Risk in the Young
- Fundraising for St Luke’s Hospice
- Wear it Pink/Blue Day for Cancer Research UK
- The Terrence Higgins Trust, World AIDS Day
- CAFOD Lent Appeal